Old 08-09-2013   #1
Leedaviesuk
Banned

Leedaviesuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help modding gta iv

Hey guys, ive tried so many different typed of mods, but i always run into an issue somewhere along the line. The best graphically ive found is Ownallday 2013. But that had problems. Can someone add me and help me through what i need, i have a top end system so performance isnt an issue.
Steam Cabbage4321

thanks guys

PC version

Where has this been moved to?

Last edited by Leedaviesuk; 08-09-2013 at 05:44 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Leedaviesuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I've honestly never heard of that graphics mod, have you tried installing an icenhancer? Never had any problems with those, just make sure you have the right patch installed.

As for regular mods (weapons, vehicles, clothes) they should work if you import them with either SparkIV and OpenIV, in SparkIV don't forget to press the 'save' button (don't use the rebuild option like alot of readmes tell you to, it's useless). For this it's important aswell that you have the right patch installed, and launch your game through 'LaunchIV' with administrator rights.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013   #3
Leedaviesuk
Banned

Leedaviesuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah ive tried icenhancers mate, the mod i meant was the nicest is http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/gta-iv...edition-f19312 ive tried loads, can you link me to all the stuff you use that you know works. Enb/Ice, Textures, trees, roads, and cars. I have tried putting 5 cars in too but once i do it i can never find them in game.

Last edited by Leedaviesuk; 08-09-2013 at 06:09 AM..
Leedaviesuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Cars are kinda tricky indeed, there's this bug where if you install custom cars you see alot of taxi's and police cars. To get those custom cars it's better to install simple native trainer (to spawn the cars) because you'll have a hard time finding them ingame.

As for graphics mods I'm always refering to this one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/icenha...phic-mod-f9503

I have it myself and it works excellent, it's still the 2nd most downloaded graphics mod on that website

I'd also try to install a gun, doesn't matter which one just to confirm everything with importing etc is working properly
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote