Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013   #1
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Gray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enough
GTA V Official Gameplay Video

Discuss away

I feel it's better to have a separate topic for it
Gray Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I see they went with the whole video series approach like they did on Max Payne 3. Looks so fucking better than IV, actual jets, an environment that isn't complete concrete jungle.

The mountain is actually a fucking mountain now, fucking DEERS BABY. Guns seem to have more kick now, meatier sound which I definitely approve of.

Huh, a fucking stock market. Didn't see that one coming

Last edited by Xan; 07-09-2013 at 09:10 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Shooting mechanics look like those from Max Payne 3 or atleast similar, that can never be a bad thing

Looks to be running pretty smoothly, and the environment looks amazing
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #4
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
You Can Now Play The Stock Market. Lol games Looking Good. I Can See Why Michael BeAt Up Franklins Boss Now.
that Guy IS An As$!
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #5
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Stock trading? Now THAT could be interesting. Also, AMMU-NATION is back! Whoo!

I like the look of the HUD now. Minimalist, but functional, much like GTA4.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #6
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Gray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enough
The weapon idea is quite good, looks a bit like the style of Ratchet and Clank

Old 07-09-2013   #7
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Or you know.... Like Red Dead Redemption.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #8
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Or you know.... Like Red Dead Redemption.
ah it's a shame i never got to play that game

It's like Nic_23 says "They taken it from R and C"
Old 07-09-2013   #9
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I see they went with the whole video series approach like they did on Max Payne 3.
They started that little tradition with RDR, and it's served them so well, since.

Quote:
Looks so fucking better than IV, actual jets, an environment that isn't complete concrete jungle.

The mountain is actually a fucking mountain now, fucking DEERS BABY. Guns seem to have more kick now, meatier sound which I definitely approve of.
Yeah, all that stuff I knew would please me, and I'm especially excited about wildlife.

What I'm stuck wondering though is if the character switching dynamic will be as awesome and flexible outside of missions as in missions.

It'd be interesting to see how long a six star rampage could last rapidly switching between all three characters. I wanna be able to do that bungee shit outside of missions, too.

Quote:
Huh, a fucking stock market. Didn't see that one coming
Hopefully it won't be too obnoxiously easy to become a billionaire by saving, reloading, doing stock deals, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
ah it's a shame i never got to play that game

It's like Nic_23 says "They taken it from R and C"

I feel like LA Noire, Max Payne 3, RDR, etc. were all "practice" for GTA V.

If they've included the animals and wilderness of Red Dead, maybe they'll keep the superior hand-to-hand of LA Noire (Bully, better yet) and the shooting mechanics of Max Payne 3.

Then I'd be fucking SOLD.
Old 07-09-2013   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I see SA 88' on the part where Franklin is showing walking past some nice gang graffiti

Has there been any mention or sighting of anything that specifically says Grove Street in any of the stuff we've seen so far?

Edit: Shit I just noticed, is the dog following Franklin around during that segment?
Old 07-09-2013   #11
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Sweet LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
Old 07-09-2013   #12
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
September 17 can not come soon enough. I want it now.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013   #13
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Looks pretty awesome, I'm probably looking more forward to having a bit of input on how to approach a mission, too. Hopefully it isn't too linear like "pick option 2" and lets you shake it up a little more.
Old 07-09-2013   #14
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
Old 07-09-2013   #15
ibaphomet

ibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished roadibaphomet is on a distinguished road
Freakin awesome! hoping for a short wait for pc port. Anyone else catch the "rpg elements" are back @ 2:09?? too bad body fat and muscle aren't there, think we knew that though.
ibaphomet is offline   Reply With Quote