Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2013   #1
DArkB0mb
Newbie Member

DArkB0mb is an unknown quantity at this point
Windshield Removal / Looks bad with ICEnhancer and FPS mod

Hi there. First time forum user here, with a dumb question. I am running 1.0.4.0 on windows 7, with ICEnhancer 2.0 and First Person View installed.

My previously mentioned dumb question is about driving in first person view. Looking through the windshield with ICEnhancer on looks, well, horrible.

The change in quality between the drivers side window and the windshield is jarring.

So my question is, are there any mods that allow you to remove the windshield of the vehicle you are driving, or any that improve the transparency/quality of the windshield? This isn't a pressing issue, but I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has made a fix for it. Of course, I could just drive while looking out the side window but that would be a bit of a hassle .

Thanks a bunch-

-DarkB0mb
DArkB0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
No it's different on every car so I'd guess that you'd have to edit the 3d model of each car, I might be wrong though
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote