Old 06-20-2013   #1
brutishlemming
Newbie Member

brutishlemming is an unknown quantity at this point
Mods Not Working

I need help, for I am new to modding GTA 4. I've tried using OpenIV and SparksIV, but I have run into problems. I also have used the ScriptHook, and AIS for modding, such as Safehouse Mods. I can't seem to get anything to work. If anyone is out there that have this same problem or can help me, please contact me. Thank you and can't wait to hear advice.
brutishlemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013   #2
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to see what problem you are running. Might be worth checking out.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Did you update your game to the latest patch? If so make sure you have the correct version of scripthook and 1 asiloader (dsound.dll or xliveless.dll)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013   #4
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Did you update your game to the latest patch? If so make sure you have the correct version of scripthook and 1 asiloader (dsound.dll or xliveless.dll)
Well, I hear from most of the people that ScriptHook.dll in version point 4 (0.4.0) works well with GTA IV 1.0.4.0, while the ScriptHook.dll in version point 5-1 (0.5.1) works well with GTA IV 1.0.7.0.
Also, just a research, dsound.dll enables logging into a file (asilog.txt), while xlive.dll doesn't, but used to remove Ms. Games for Windows LIVE menu system when in game.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote