Old 07-08-2013   #1
Rustle
Newbie Member

Rustle is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Please Help Me.

Okay I have searched for 2 hours ALL over this forum, youtube AND google for a straight answer on how to mod GTA IV, 1.0.7.0, but have found nothing but half answers and dead ends from people saying they've posted about it a million times. I would love to have found even one of these!

All I need is an ASI Loader that works for 1.0.7.0 and a straight forward instruction on how to install it but every time I get one that should work my game just instantly crashes and doesn't open. I've tried downgrading and it simply blew up in my face so I'm sticking to the recent version even if it limits me a bit.

I am not a silly/computer-illiterate person. I normally get these things in a flash but I simply cannot understand how to do this. I've crawled all over the internet looking for a working ASI Loader that hasn't 404'ed already which will allow me to install the simplest of mods. I've re-downloaded and copied the game files ten times over now trying to get this to work but no-one seems to have a definite answer if any work for 1.0.7.0.

PLEASE HELP ME

I am so desperate to play, I just payed like $50-60 to get this on steam and I'm completely unable to play it with mods.

I just want the top downloaded car pack and a simple trainer. If anybody has ANY time to spare I would just be so grateful if they could just give me a point in the right direction!

I'm sorry if this came across as harsh, frustration has just taken a bit of a toll on me from this. I rarely get any time to play games cause I'm always working and this 2, going onto 3 hour hunt has just chewed up almost any free time I have left before I have to leave again. Please help me.
Rustle is offline   Reply With Quote