Old 06-23-2013   #1
GrandadTheGrey
The Wizard

GrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished road
What's an AsiLoader?

I downloaded a mod along with Scripthook (which it said it was required for the mod) but the mod did not work. When I read the ReadMe file for Scripthook it said I need any AsiLoader. I have no idea what one is or what I am looking for. Had a quick look through the mods here but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Please reply with a link to a good AsiLoader. Cheers Grandsons and Granddaughters!
GrandadTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Here's a good ASI Loader: http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/xliveless-097b-f2408
Old 06-23-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Do keep in mind that xliveless changes the savegame location and disables the games for windows live interface, if you want to keep that (GFWL) use dsound.dll (different asiloader but does the same thing).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #4
GrandadTheGrey
The Wizard

GrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished road
Thanks to the both of you. I will be getting the dsound.dll then as I use the Windows Live Interface. Mayo tu descendencias ser nacido con pechos peludos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
use dsound.dll (different asiloader but does the same thing).
@Killerfist, could you post a link to the dsounf.dll page please?

Found it at http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/asi-l...-iv-1060-f4775.

Update: I got the ASI Loader Dsound.dll but when I attempt to launch GTA IV it now crashes. Any idea why that might be?

Last edited by GrandadTheGrey; 06-26-2013 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Updated
Old 06-30-2013   #5
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha

Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandadTheGrey View Post
Thanks to the both of you. I will be getting the dsound.dll then as I use the Windows Live Interface. Mayo tu descendencias ser nacido con pechos peludos.

@Killerfist, could you post a link to the dsounf.dll page please?

Found it at http://www.gta4-mods.com/tools/asi-l...-iv-1060-f4775.

Update: I got the ASI Loader Dsound.dll but when I attempt to launch GTA IV it now crashes. Any idea why that might be?
Well your best bet is to check the game version (you can right-click the GTAIV.exe, choose Properties, and hit the Details tab). Are you using 1.0.7.0 or 1.0.4.0? If you said 1.0.4.0 you need older version of ScriptHook (version 0.4.1). If you said 1.0.7.0, do you have any mods installed or it's just a clean installation? If it's clean installation, I'm afraid I can't help you. If now, try removing the mods and start it again. Maybe the mods caused a crash issue.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013   #6
GrandadTheGrey
The Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Well your best bet is to check the game version (you can right-click the GTAIV.exe, choose Properties, and hit the Details tab). Are you using 1.0.7.0 or 1.0.4.0? If you said 1.0.4.0 you need older version of ScriptHook (version 0.4.1). If you said 1.0.7.0, do you have any mods installed or it's just a clean installation? If it's clean installation, I'm afraid I can't help you. If now, try removing the mods and start it again. Maybe the mods caused a crash issue.
Cheers bud. Had v1.0.4.0.