Old 06-19-2013   #241
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Still not happy about being force-fed the Kinect.
Old 06-19-2013   #242
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see SOME sense at Microsoft.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013   #243
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yet people havent ignored the fact that MS had tried to fuck the gamers in the ass, a lot seem to have lost trust and dont care about the back track. Theyre only doing it so they have some kind of competition with sony, still showing that their biggest priority is financial gain more-so than customer satisfaction. theyre just a bunch of poor losers imo. It will still hurt their sales, they forgot about the price and their reputation after E3 has gone down shit creek. lol.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013   #244
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh, I'm getting sick of this console war shit.

Kids on my Facebook are now going "Your move, Playstation 4'

I mean, wat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013   #245
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
What are those kids doing on your FB lol.

I am still going with PS4 day one. If I ever got an Xbox it would probably still be a year or two down the road.

Well, if at all.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013   #246
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It happened sooner than I expected. Didn't think they would change their policy until after the initial release, though I knew it would come eventually anyway.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013   #247
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-20-2013   #248
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-20-2013   #249
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Consumer victory. This was bound to happen after all of the backlash. Still sticking with the ps4; seems like a better console overall.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013   #250
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future

http://gizmodo.com/the-hilarious-dif...-one-514496087

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 06-21-2013 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #251
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

I will admit that Microsoft did a great job with the new Xbox controller. For me the Xbox 360 controller is pretty much the best controller right now.

Not only does it look goddamn amazing, it looks massively improved. Even if I don't get an Xbox One I'll still buy the controller for my PC.

Old 06-25-2013   #252
Ash_735

Standard USB to this time just like the DualShock, so you no longer have to specifically buy a wired version against a wireless version.
Old 06-25-2013   #253
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

I didn't even see that, nice.
Old 06-25-2013   #254
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I use my PS3 control for everything, well, obviously aside from playing on the 360. While the 360 controller fits the hands very well, and the stick swapped with the d-pad feeling very good versus the PS3 control, I just prefer the PS3 control, being as I've used a control that has had pretty much the same feel for over a decade about. Actually, well over a decade.

The only thing(s) I absolutely HATE about the PS3 control are the goofy back shoulder buttons. There is just so much damn button to press there.

For example, it is a good thing I got Dark Souls on 360, just set the damn PS3 control down and you'll attack when you don't want to because the fucking back shoulder buttons protrude so unnecessarily far.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013   #255
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I got a xbox 360 controller for PC but to be honest I barely use it, I still like Keyboard/Mouse for most of my games cause thats what I'm use to.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote