Old 06-11-2013   #166
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
That 'Greatness Awaits' advert that Ash posted was the one where a couple of months ago some pictures of it being filmed showed up online and people thought it was advertising GTA V because the V logo was in the back ground. There are a lot of game references in it but I didn't notice anything clearly GTA, unless you count cop cars and crashed vehicles.

Link

It looks like the poster was changed to be for The Witness in the final footage.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #167
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
I'm still waiting for Neil to come in with more of his blatent corporate shilling. WHERE ARE YOU NEIL?
Reminds me of this, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #168
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
The sad thing is that the Xbox will still sell good despite all of this. PS4 for me though, they've well and truly grabbed Microsoft by the ears and made their face pregnant.
Old 06-11-2013   #169
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I missed the other press conferences. What happened at sony? Someone tell me.

Awaiting a wall of text from Piggus
Old 06-11-2013   #170
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
The sad thing is that the Xbox will still sell good despite all of this. PS4 for me though, they've well and truly grabbed Microsoft by the ears and made their face pregnant.
I think the One will sell well at the beginning but once the average crowd finds out about the no used games, etc. the sales will decline rapidly. That's what I reckon will happen anyway.

Used games is a HUGE thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #171
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
What was the reason for them not include used games?
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #172
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
I missed the other press conferences. What happened at sony? Someone tell me.

Awaiting a wall of text from Piggus
Look that shit up you lazy cunt

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #173
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.Look that shit up you lazy cunt.

Fixed, so grimmy can have hes wall of text.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #174
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
No fuck you Piggus.

Thanks artee.

Also Sony came out FIGHTIN. Damn. That press conference was crazy.
Old 06-11-2013   #175
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Only $399? Well fuck, now I guess I'm probably going to buy one.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #176
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I think Sony lowered their original price. That slide stood out compared to the rest, smart move.
Old 06-11-2013   #177
Grimmy

Word on the street is that they made those last few slides on the day of the conference.
Old 06-11-2013   #178
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yoshida is killing it on Twitter, confirming that you'll be able to use your own Hard Drives again like you can with the PS3 AND the console is Region Free.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #179
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
That super mario world 3d s game looks slick

Also Watch Dogs on Wii U. I didn't even know about this..

Last edited by eli; 06-11-2013 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #180
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally, the SEGA stuff, only good thing about Nintendo these days.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote