Old 06-10-2013   #151
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Never today has there been such a glorious raping of corporate, cock gobbling tyrants.

Shall we all bask in the delicious rape sauce leftover on the battle grounds of this fine day. The day those cocksucking, moneygrubbing jewnozzles tried to suck a dick that even they couldn't fit in their mouths.

Shall we all bask in the delicious butthurt and shall we all stand proudly and say, "Fuck you! Take your VCR and shove it up your fucking wind tunnel of an asshole!"

In other words, ya dunn guf'd Microsoft.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #152
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Microsoft got fucked in the ass and humiliated infront of the world. I wonder how much thats going to hurt their shareholders and console sales. It serves the greedy cunts right. I couldnt be anymore happier. PS4 has better specs, no dumb fuck restrictions and is cheaper than the xbox one.

PS4 wins by a long shot. MS should do themselves a favor and scrap the xbox one.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #153
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
It is mind boggling that Sony will be selling that thing for $399...

This thing will be THE 10 year machine they wanted the PS3 to be.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 06-10-2013   #154
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Its good. They dont need the Ps4 to cost alot of money, it positively outweighs the xbox one and it will always be a gamers first choice eventually. Over time xbox one owners will be tired of their restrictions, or people will research which is better of the two and see that ps4 has the upper hand. MS is not in for a fun ride in the coming years

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #155
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #156
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

It is like Sony is pulling a reverse Apple.

Apple: We sell you last week's technology for twice the price of today's!

Sony: We sell you tomorrow's technology for 1/4 the price of today's!

I really, truly find it mind boggling. For what your are getting inside of that damn system and the price they are selling it to you...

Quote:
Old 06-11-2013   #157
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on no component?
Old 06-11-2013   #158
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
Lmao that's great

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #159
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post

Hang on no component?
HDMI is where its at now days man, if you still need Component you will have to get a HDMI to Component converter box

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #160
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Most regular PC monitors also support HDMI (even without an HDMI port.)

I can connect my PS3 to my monitor with an HDMI -> DVI cable and audio through digital out.

It DOES kinda suck for markets like Brazil where there's very low HDTV adoption but those markets are still struggling with PS3 adoption due to crazy import taxes.

EDIT: Also, it's really amazing just how small the PS4 is. It's only about 10 inches wide! And even with the small size it looks like the power supply is internal. O___O The Xbone is LESS powerful yet waaay bigger and still uses that stupid power brick. MS really needs to get better hardware engineers. :/

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #161
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Well my TV is capable of reaching 1080i but only though HD-components. I have that little converter for DVI but I hope to fuck that works. I know I'll have to plug in my speakers to get it working as well though.
Old 06-11-2013   #162
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #163
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Lost it at Minecraft hahaha

The more I watch the game sharing video, the more I laugh. It is sad this is considered a good thing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #164
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad they got rid of that Kevin Butler persona by the way.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #165
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still waiting for Neil to come in with more of his blatent corporate shilling. WHERE ARE YOU NEIL?

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote