Old 06-04-2013   #1
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
My DnB sets.

I'm a DJ & have a slot on bassdrive.com at least twice a month. Bassdrive.com is a massive site, talking on average 1000+ listeners at a time. Usually the DJs there are either label owners or artists themselves and hence have something to plug/promote. I'm lucky to be on the station as I don't - I just DJ for the sake of djing.

So a site I was using to host some of my sets and studio mixes is now closing and I'm migrating to another site and decided to take the time to upload some of my old studio mixes as well as my bassdrive shows (some of which have had 3,000 downloads).

If you want to hear my stuff check me out on:
www.mixcrate.com/timGc

Its not the stereotypical dB that most people think of & would appreciate it if you gave it a chance to listen.

Last edited by Tim; 06-04-2013 at 12:53 PM..
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013   #2
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
how nice to hear your warm voice timbob
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013   #3
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
haha :] Enjoy!

Old 06-05-2013   #4
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I love your music, I listen to you on soundcloud all the time when I'm working. It's always a delight when a new bassdrive show pops up!
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #5
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Tim. You should really try to get a live audience, I'm sure people will love it. Especially in the UK.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013   #6
Tim
Autonomic

Thank you to you both - very good support & appreciate it . I think playing out would be a next logical step - just need to get the contacts.