Old 05-30-2013   #1
stewarts2008
Newbie Member

stewarts2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
multiplayer

Im sure its been covered, but im not finding anything solid on it, so i will just ask anyway.

Somebody came into my freemode and was able to load all of his scripts and mods for everybody in the server to see and use. I cant figure out how to do it. I play with my brother and we both have the trainer, but cant see each others objects like maps, weather, and stuff like that..... im sure its something small and stupid that would fix this.
stewarts2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
You won't be able to share maps/weather, which rely on modified files on a specific user's computer.
If you use a trainer to spawn a car in multiplayer, you'll both be able to see it. What are you trying to share?
Old 05-30-2013   #3
stewarts2008
Newbie Member

stewarts2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
there were some downloaded maps and stuff that I got. Is multiplayers object share ability limited to 88 objects or something?
stewarts2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #4
WaffleHouseTits

WaffleHouseTits is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are a few rules to go by when on this subject:

1. Custom downloadable maps will have to be installed on both computers. If only u have it, only u see it.
2. Objects spawned by trainers: You can spawn 500 until the game crashes, only 70ish will be seen on MP. This works both ways, if your friend spawns 500, you'll only see 70ish.
3. If you both want to see a 350 object mega ramp that you just built, you'll have to save all your spawns to an ini, send it to your friend, have them drop it into their trainer directory and have them spawn the same thing.

General rule of thumb, if your in a MP game dont spawn too much intrusive stuff or you'll probably get kicked. If you have a couple ramps that lead 100 feet in the air to the megaramp, thats not a problem. However, if your mega ramp covers the entire ground of the airport, people are gonna be pissed. lol.

PS before you decide to leave a game, delete all your objects. They have been known to stick.
WaffleHouseTits is offline   Reply With Quote