Old 06-01-2013   #1
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
plan for 9/17

What is everyone's plan for Sept 17? Me? I'm taking a few days off of work, paid vacation, technically being paid to play GTA haha. Didn't know if people will be doing unboxing videos, or just general asshattery.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
No real plans. Depending on how my workload is that week, I'll either be able to play a lot or a little.

The retailer I buy games from usually breaks street on massive releases so hopefully I'll be able to get it on the Monday. It doesn't happen when the publisher specifically requests them not too, but GTA IV, RDR, LA Noire and Max Payne 3 all broke street date, so I don't think Rockstar cares too much.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013   #3
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
I have the 17th requested off as well. my plan is to definitely get it on the midnight release and play for 12 hours straight with a 30 pack on my side. even though there is not really any new news I am still on here every dayHoping there Is. let's all hope for new trailer in a month or so! and I'm sure there will definitely be a launch trailer is well. its likely there willnot be a new trailer because the character trailers came out very recently but here's to hoping :-)
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013   #4
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I'll get it on the 17th but have to wait until the 19th to raelly enjoy it. My current class of trainees doesn't graduate until then. My work hours are a bit long putting it midly.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013   #5
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on the timing for me. I have to either go to singapore or wait for one of the boss guys to come over from brisbane with a copy. Could be a month until i get to play it.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Too far in the future for me to know for sure (just over 100 days as of this post), but hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of hours uninterrupted on the 17th.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013   #7
Tech

Tech is an unknown quantity at this point
My plan is to go to the midnight release, get my collectors edition, and game on in to the morning. =)
Old 06-02-2013   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Too far in the future for me to know for sure (just over 100 days as of this post), but hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of hours uninterrupted on the 17th.
I was planning a few holidays the week before (birthday on the 13th) but I'm almost tempted to shift them a week later. Regardless of what I do, the 17th is probably a no-no as that's my day-release from work to go to university, can't take that day off under any circumstance.
Old 06-02-2013   #9
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I need to buy a 360 or PS3 first. Just gonna buy what's cheapest at the time. But I have no real plans yet for the 17th. It's on a tuesday so I'll probably have school. Maybe I'll take a day or two off.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013   #10
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Going to work then swinging past ebgames to pick it up on the way home. Play for a little while then go to bed for work the next day.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013   #11
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I plan to take that day off. I'll likely be working 7 days a week by then and I'll probably need a day off.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013   #12
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Pick up both of my collectors editions and play the hell out of it.
Can't decide which console to play on.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Gotta buy a system first. Not too worried because it's still a few months away. But most likely if i can, take a few days off of work.
Old 06-03-2013   #14
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
tyler, get a ps3
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote