Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013   #1
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
GTA V special edition and collector's edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Incredible. I really didn't think rockstar would pull this shit.
Old 05-23-2013   #3
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Incredible. I really didn't think rockstar would pull this shit.
ha, obviously you didnt see gtaivs premiums.

also seriously, wheres the price for the collectors? im assuming a hundy
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #4
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I think he's talking about the (quite a lot) ingame advantages.

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 05-23-2013   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Collectors a hundy? please. 150$ more likely.
Old 05-23-2013   #6
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

I'm going with 100$ as well for the collector's edition.

IV was 89.99 apparently.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2013   #7
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I'm going with 100$ as well for the collector's edition.

IV was 89.99 apparently.
I think 150 for a hat and a deposit bag is a bit much. im thinking 100. I bought the GTAIV collectors, which was 90, so thats why i'm basing it. I do want that Ryder hat.
Old 05-23-2013   #8
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
I'm a little miffed at the whole preorder for blimp thing... hopefully they'll add it as a freebie a few months later. Not that it matters, i'd preorder anyway.

Right now i'm just waiting to see how much this is gonna hurt my wallet.

Edit: i seriously am never gonna wear that hat, or probably display it. When i get it, i'm going to immediatly bend the brim, i hate those hats.
Old 05-23-2013   #9
Bfett21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I'm a little miffed at the whole preorder for blimp thing... hopefully they'll add it as a freebie a few months later. Not that it matters, i'd preorder anyway.

Right now i'm just waiting to see how much this is gonna hurt my wallet.

Edit: i seriously am never gonna wear that hat, or probably display it. When i get it, i'm going to immediatly bend the brim, i hate those hats.
I always bend brims on hats. But then again, I grew up in the 80s and 90s, it's how we wore ours.
Old 05-23-2013   #10
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

this whole trend with straight brims and big fucking holographic stickers.... makes me feel like i'm 80. BEND THE BRIM YA LITTLE CUNT, TAKE THE STICKERS OFF,
Old 05-23-2013   #11
Bfett21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
this whole trend with straight brims and big fucking holographic stickers.... makes me feel like i'm 80. BEND THE BRIM YA LITTLE CUNT, TAKE THE STICKERS OFF,
I never understood the wearing of the sticker. I take them fuckers off.
Old 05-23-2013   #12
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
The costs are in the article.
Quote:
Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99.
I think I'm probably going to go for the Special Edition, the Collectors Edition is almost double the price.
Old 05-23-2013   #13
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Playstation Blog

Quote:
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition and Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition are the perfect way for fans to celebrate the return of GTA, with special digital content and exclusive Grand Theft Auto V physical items. Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99 (check with your local retailer for international prices). All versions are now available for pre-order until September 17, 2013, while supplies last.

*bows*
Old 05-23-2013   #14
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

150 is ridiculous. Fuck that sheeeeeeeeeeet.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2013   #15
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

I tells ya, the hat appeals to the COD boys, and the Skyrim CE was a mainstream high priced CE. Now the major publishers know they can pull it off.