Old 07-13-2014   #1
kevin385874
Newbie Member

kevin385874 is an unknown quantity at this point
Same cars in ceratin areas

I downloaded a few police cars and a ducati motorcycle and now if i go to the airport theres mainly only cops but if i go to middle of town theres difrent cars and in a difrent area theres even more difrent cars all the cars are diffrent in certain areas

Police crown victoria = Replacing Noose
Ducati = Replacing nrg900
Police tahoe = replacing police2
Police tarus = replacing poilice

P.S I have trainer,ELS,And LCPDFR
kevin385874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It's a well known bug that's caused by custom cars, the variety in traffic will dramatically decrease when installing a certain amount of custom cars. Some people claim they don't have the issue even after installing several, but for me the bug arises whenever I install just a single custom car.

There are a few fixes out there, but I can't guarantee they'll work for you. Try trafficcontrolsystem for example (google it) or trafficload.ini (trafficload might cause some problems with performance though)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote