Old 05-27-2013   #1
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Dreaming about GTA V...

I have never had so much anticipation for a game like I have for GTA V. I check this site several times a day, every day, for new info. I don't know if it's because it's been 5 fucking years since the last one, if it's because there's a new, obviously huge new countryside, or if it's the fact that we're back in Los Santos, Rockstar's Los Angeles. I frequent LA a lot because of my occupation, and when I see the real-life landmarks and surrounding areas Rockstar have recreated, I get all giggly and excited. Nothin' like seeing downtown LA's skyline and thinking of Los Santos during a sunset.

With that said, because of how much I'm looking forward to this game, I've had several dreams now about GTA V. One was about the map. It was somehow leaked and confirmed to be real. It looked weird, but I was excited about it anyway. The others were all about the game finally being out and me actually having a physical copy in my hand. I'm about to open it and play it, and I wake up and come to my senses. I won't lie and say that I'm not slightly disappointed after waking up. But, the dreams will soon be a reality, and I can't fucking WAIT. 3 and a half more months to go... only 3 and a half more months.

I think I'm obsessed at this point. Am I the only one experiencing dreams like this? haha
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013   #2
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
I also had a few dreams about GTAV and also other GTA's before they released.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yu need some pussy mane
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013   #4
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
nah dawg, you can have sex in gta v with anyone you want including trevor
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013   #5
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LiLe. View Post
Yu need some pussy mane
I blow more loads into my wife than you do your hand.
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013   #6
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I've had dreams about upcoming games too. Not about GTA V but I recognize the anticipation.

I don't think it's that weird either, to dream about this kind of stuff. Games can be very immersive. Especially open-world sandbox games like the Grand Theft Auto's.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #7
undetaker1
Newbie Member

undetaker1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i dream release on PC
undetaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #8
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
I blow more loads into my wife than you do your hand.
That's funny stuff
Good one
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote