Mikeez is an unknown quantity at this point
How do I edit a wtd file? I want to edit some stuff in GTA IV :D

How do I edit a wtd file? I want to edit some stuff in GTA IV

please reply here or add maiksalib5@hotmail.com
Mikeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
you use a program like SparkIV or OpenIV to do this. you open the .wtd file, export the texture, modify it in photoshop (or whatever image editor you want to use), and then import it back to the .wtd file. here's a tutorial that goes more in depth: http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?...s_with_SparkIV
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #3
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
or just watch this Movie here:

Last edited by Mitchell Maniac; 08-03-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Mitchell Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #4
jpm1

jpm1 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry for digging up that old thread , but my question is quite the same as author's one . i want to add palm trees in GTA IV , how do i add the new tree's textures in the corresponding wtd . i don"t want to replace the textures , i just want to add the new tree's ones as i keep some of the original trees . thanks

found G-texture

Last edited by jpm1; 05-03-2012 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
jpm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
Pisa
Newbie Member

Pisa is an unknown quantity at this point
hi guys and how edit a WAD file? I need to edit for set run speed on gta iv. The file I mean is Move_Player.wad inside anim.img
Pisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Nahhh please create a new thread instead of bumping an old one.

About your question,WAD's are animation files can be edited in 3ds Max with required plugins
Hacker379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #7
Pisa
Newbie Member

Thank you I'm downloading 3ds right now. is it easy to find speed parameter? P.S. I sent a new thread request yesterday but still not visible.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #8
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisa View Post
Thank you I'm downloading 3ds right now. is it easy to find speed parameter? P.S. I sent a new thread request yesterday but still not visible.
That's something can be do with Simple Native Trainer (Super Run option)
but i'm sure editing speed with anim is possible, search for tutorials on the web it will be not pretty easy duh.

P.S the count of your posts shows you did'nt made any thread,assuming it has been deleted by a moderator (or yourself)
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
Pisa
Newbie Member

yes it's involved speed too cause I downloaded that mod (called fast run) and speed changed just changing that .wad file

BTW I'm looking trainer you said and it is interesting..maybe I will definitely use that

I checked trainer: can't edit run speed :/ sad

Last edited by Pisa; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:14 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #10
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Yeah use simple native trainer instead of editing animation files, pretty simple and useful without touching the original data.

btw,saw your PM if you gonna use SNT obviously there is no need to reply.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #11
Pisa
Newbie Member

ok I found fast run command and I tried..he's very fast again..I'm using Captain America skin and I would like to have a faster run than normal but not 100 mph like it is. In the .ini file I don't see a section where edit run speed. To edit trainer.asi it is not possible right?
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #12
Hacker379
Amateur Member

Lol trainer.asi is complied already and no one can crack it, by the way users do not have any business with ASI files.
also you cannot edit running speed and increase it more than this.

try using the default run speed anyway.