Old 05-04-2013   #1
XanderKage

XanderKage is on a distinguished roadXanderKage is on a distinguished road
Can I edit radio stations?

I want to exchange a few tracks on Liberty Rock Radio for some I like better. Is there a way to do that? Where are the files for the stations located in the game's directory?

Note - I'm aware I can just make my own Independence FM station, but that's not what I'm looking to do. I'm tired of that Gary dude, I much prefer Iggy. And I like most of the setlist on LRR, but some songs I just can't stand.

Update:

Well, I found the .rpf files, opened them with OpenIV... but now I don't know what format I need to replace the files inside the .rpf...

Last edited by XanderKage; 05-04-2013 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
XanderKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I've tried it before but as far as I know it's not possible, at best you can change a few logo's and stuff but you can't delete or add music to the existing radio stations (other then independent fm like you said)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote