Old 08-17-2014   #1
Hydrochetta
Newbie Member

Hydrochetta is an unknown quantity at this point
Question All ENBs unplayable at night time?

Are all ENBs unplayable at night time? I have spent over 48 hours searching for a decent ENB that is playable at night time and still looks good during the day. I have achieved decent night time but at the cost of extreme brightness during the day.

Is there not a middle ground between excellent daytime-nighttime quality? I originally used CryENB v2 and tried V2.7 which look great during the day but then I get the red sky at night. I switched to China Green Elvis' ENB and now I am having this red on one side green on the effect.

What ENB would you recommend for both daytime-nighttime quality? I'm running EFLC and I do play MP with my friend.
Hydrochetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Are you only looking for a graphics mod for EFLC? Icenhancer 1.25 is great but it doesn't look as good on EFLC
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote