Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013   #1
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Things to Notice in the new Character Trailers

Hey guys, These latest trailers were very story orientated but I have done another breakdown of them, except I haven't gone into as much detail as last time, I have only picked out screens where I noticed interesting things incase you missed them, as I don't have as much time and a lot of the clips are from cut scenes anyway.

You can read it here:
GTA V - Character Trailers - Things to Notice

If you haven't seen the breakdowns I did of Trailer 1 and 2, you can check out the forum threads for them at the following links:

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Hope you like it, let me know if I missed anything

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 07-22-2013 at 12:20 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #2
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome job!! Thanks for taking your time to put these together!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just some things for you to add:

Michael
- In the same shot as the two bikes, the woman jumps back, ...let's just say, well, *cough* Breast Physics seem to be here

- In the Jumbo Plane shot, you can notice the engines thrusting out, MAY just be a cutscene, but this causes the near by cop car to be blown away
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Just some things for you to add:

Michael
- In the same shot as the two bikes, the woman jumps back, ...let's just say, well, *cough* Breast Physics seem to be here
Ah yeah, I guess when you make a game with a lot of girls in swimsuits, it's kind of necessary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
- In the Jumbo Plane shot, you can notice the engines thrusting out, MAY just be a cutscene, but this causes the near by cop car to be blown away
I thought it was just mid crash after being hit by the plane or something but it looks like you're right, that could be fun.

Thanks, I'll add them in asap
Old 05-01-2013   #5
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I think another indication of car customization would be that I have seen different rims on the vehicles in the game, as well as the Bull Bar on the black DeCLasse SUV in Franklin's trailer.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified View Post
I think another indication of car customization would be that I have seen different rims on the vehicles in the game, as well as the Bull Bar on the black DeCLasse SUV in Franklin's trailer.
For all we know though, that's how that car looks as standard, it's the only one we've seen, but even if not, the Bobcat in IV was available in at least 4 different versions, with and without Bull bars and Spotlights, so these cars may just be alternate versions specific for V, rather than any indication to car modification at all.

Although, can you grab some screenshots of the same car models with different wheels? I haven't spotted that and it sound's interesting.
Old 05-01-2013   #7
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
For all we know though, that's how that car looks as standard, it's the only one we've seen, but even if not, the Bobcat in IV was available in at least 4 different versions, with and without Bull bars and Spotlights, so these cars may just be alternate versions specific for V, rather than any indication to car modification at all.
Very good point that hadn't even crossed my mind. You're are probably right about that one, although I kind of hope you are wrong for the sole reason that I really want car customization back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Although, can you grab some screenshots of the same car models with different wheels? I haven't spotted that and it sound's interesting.
As for the rims, I believe the rims on the buffalo at 40 seconds in Frankiln's trailer are different from the one's at 20 seconds. But now that I have gone over all the media for GTA V the more I think I was just wanting customization back so badly that I was just imagining things.

Also great trailer breakdowns as always Lukeyy! Real quality stuff.
Old 05-01-2013   #8
BLizZ

BLizZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I noticed on screen shot 4/18 with franklin on the graffiti wall it says Grove S-something.
BLizZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to say that I would be shocked if car customisation isn't in the game. From what we've seen, it seems likely that weapon customisation is in (flashlights and silencers on various weapons), so custom cars would be an extension of that. Also, in the old previews, Rockstar said there would be a lot to spend your hard earned dollars on.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #10
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
God, I hope so.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #11
Matthew

Matthew is an unknown quantity at this point
In Michael's trailer he has a personal license plate on the red car. "Kryst4l" 39 seconds in to the trailer.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #12
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
In Michael's trailer he has a personal license plate on the red car. "Kryst4l" 39 seconds in to the trailer.
I noticed that earlier, in the trailers we've seen Michael driving that red convertible Sentinel 3 times, but each time the number plate is different, twice it's just random, but KRYST4L clearly isn't random, so who is Krystal? His wife is Amanda, and his daughter is called Tracy, a mistress perhaps?

Also in Trailer 2, I didn't notice this at the time I made my breakdown, but the white Audi R8 looking car that they steal has number plates that say 'SA EXEMPT' at the top instead of 'San Andreas', and apparently CA EXEMPT in California means it's a government owned vehicle, looks like we might be stealing the mayor's car or something. I'm sure someone else has already pointed that out, but when I saw the Krystal thing I went back and checked the other number plates for anything interesting and caught that.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-02-2013 at 06:02 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #13
Classified
Top Secret

Hopefully we will get to see some of this stuff or at least get it confirmed in CVG's preview today.
Old 05-03-2013   #14
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
In this clip of Trevor jacking a car, I'm not sure if the car he is stealing is a new car or not, it's quite generic looking, but behind is a 4x4 that looks like it might be modeled on the Range Rover Evoque.
Pretty sure that is a good ol' ‹bermacht Oracle, no?
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote