Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013   #1
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
What's your "deal-breaker" feature?

Many people I know where completely turned off that there was no countryside in Grand Theft Auto IV.

I feel like this soured many people on the game before it came out and many of it's flaws were magnified because of it.
To them, Rockstar already got off to a bad foot, so to speak.

What is your "deal-breaker" feature when it comes to Grand Theft Auto V?

I personally will be very disappointed if NPCs don't speak more to the player and the player isn't given the option to respond back ala San Andreas' up/down aka positive/negative reply system.
Old 04-11-2013   #2
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
They need to bring back the military and tanks when you have a six star wanted level.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #3
kjcoolguy
Elite Gta Gamer.

kjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enough
Flamethrowers and the capability to smoke weed
Old 04-26-2013   #4
GlitzyTomb
Newbie Member

GlitzyTomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Deal-breaker like "I am greatly disappointed in your Rockstar" or like Actually Not Buying the Game Deal-Breaker?

I'd be disappointed if the area outlying the city was small. Right now it seems to be pretty damn expansive. I'd also be disappointed if they didn't import the Hardcore multiplayer feeling of Read Dead Redemption into GTAV.

I'd actually not buy the game if their intentions to "fix" the driving result in Saints Row 3/Midnight Club or any other Glued to the Ground racing game. Being able to actually screw up and lose control sliding out of control into a wall...that made things actually tense. You had to pay attention to your driving. If we're back to 90 degree turns at 180mph with our eyes closed and our feet on the dash...
GlitzyTomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #5
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I want to be able to customize my cars again. Make a badass off roading vehicle, and an intense racing Turismo.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #6
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Customizing cars, weapons and wardrobes. Again, what's the point of earning money if there's nothing to spend it on?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I wouldn't say anything will be a deal breaker, I know Rockstar aren't going to go down the day one DLC route, and the game will be amazing whether they leave a few things out or not, but I would be disappointed if we don't get vehicle customisation.
Old 04-30-2013   #8
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed, I'm buying it either way. I'm not as certain though about how or if they're going to approach the DLC angle. It seems as has it now. I'm not happy with that as it is an obvious money grab.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013   #9
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
The biggest point of contention for me is the car handling. The cars were a little too floaty in GTA4 but just a little. All they need is a little tweaik. If R* went too far and made the cars too arcadey I'm going to be PISSED.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013   #10
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Nothing really, i've always been impressed with the deep experience Rockstar gives us. They are giving us the biggest open world in GTA history here, it's not going to be Skyrim, but it's going to be close.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote