Old 11-14-2013   #1
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
I CrEaTiiVelY EXPRESS myself

That morning I woke early. Like five in the morning early. Not the first time I woke so early, but for work? Never have I risen so early. Earl Gray's tea would of really been great to really early it up a notch, but there was none. My rest was sweet, so although short I had my good taste of it, and the waking aftertase was no worse.

I was ready to go to work, and as I was wilfull my work met me halfway and took me to where timber was. Timber was silent, even when I took control of it and given it to the sky. But there was gravity which knocked it down, perfectly into position, it made it speak in thumps. And as I heard those thumps, I knew the timber landed soundly onto the truck. Now I value communication much more, without it I would of had to check the timber constantly, and all can imagine what a drag it is to check timber constantly. I wet my throat with sweet wine, we locked, loaded, and fired up the truck, then we rolled on wheels.

The ride was an educational experience in the manners of the road, some real elevating stuff for your mental. The grass was fine you can imagine. I guess if we really did ever roll on, now after all this rolling, it was time to roll off. None liked this idea so we just stopped at our destination. With combined, in an instant, after some time, doubly reinforced efforts the timber was put down. We did it roughly, and without mercy, because timber has no feelings so we felt there was no need for it. All fine and mercyful people otherwise. Some things happened, I wrote this, good night.
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #2
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
What?
Old 11-14-2013   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I don't understand but whatever.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013   #4
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
I swear it's actually a real and coherent story, written as creatively as it could be.
Old 11-15-2013   #5
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Lumberjack?
Old 11-16-2013   #6
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

Yes I am haha

And today is payday, a.k.a wasted day
Old 11-16-2013   #7
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
My power went out.
I played lots of Spelunky
Then power came back.

^That was my night represented as a Haiku. Creative.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #8
j_harvill

Very nice Legham
Old 11-18-2013   #9
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

Clap clap clap, my beer shed a tear of joy