Old 05-23-2013   #166
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, and it could give you biscuits when you get a trophy/achievement
Old 05-23-2013   #167
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-23-2013   #168
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
DEMO 1 '97!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013   #169
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
That was in a UK newspaper. Pretty much confirms 2013 for Yarop (UK at the very least)

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013   #170
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The Sun, hahaha, well the ad is cool and it does show Sony are making themselves aware, ...but I wouldn't ever want to waste any money buying that thing.

edit: Sony released it on Facebook (also the newspaper is the MTERO not The Sun, still, they all look the same these days)...

Last edited by Ash_735; 05-24-2013 at 07:42 AM..
Old 05-24-2013   #171
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
There's going to be a PS4 commercial during the CL Final. So far they've done a lot of good things with PS4. Let's hope they can nail the marketing as well since that's one thing PS3 struggled with for a while (creepy baby ad etc).

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 05-25-2013   #172
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
once i find out the price, i will preorder

but im gonna slap a 5 year warranty on that bitch

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013   #173
Piggus
Wicked Member

Congrats on not getting screwed over, Eurobros.

Old 07-26-2013   #174
Ash_735

Ohhh first massive fail for the PS4, Sony have messed up the OS, bloated it to hell, Games only have access to 4.5GB of the RAM, where as Xbox One has access to 5.0GB. Ohh this could be a huge blow: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...oftware-memory
Old 07-26-2013   #175
Piggus
Wicked Member

They have access to 5.5 gbs, not 4.5.

They also have the ability to decrease the RAM footprint over time. The only reason they're reserving the extra 1 gb for the OS is to have the option of adding features should some kind of killer new feature become popular. Once you allocate more RAM to games, you can't take it back for the OS. There's also rumor that they could clock the GPU higher with an update. Not really THAT big of a deal tbh. The bandwidth advantage and GPU advantage is huge compared to the Bone.

EDIT: Unrelated, but I guess MS really liked Sony's "The best place to play" slogan for PS4. So they just copied it outright.

More like "the best place to be spied on by the NSA"

Last edited by Piggus; 07-26-2013 at 11:35 PM..
Old 07-27-2013   #176
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Let's be honest, the NSA probably taps every single major fiber line or IXP in the US. And why the hell not if you got the power and the money to do so?
Old 08-23-2013   #177
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Any decent PS4 launch titles coming out? Might be buying it upon release.
Old 04-25-2014   #178
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I'm joining this party (and thread) late. I just got a PS4 two days ago. So far, I only have a few games, but I'm loving the general speed of everything. The fact that Killzone somehow installed 49GBs of data while I was already playing it just astounded me. I'm used to the progress bars that take ages during installation. I could get used to that.

I bought Killzone and Octodad, then downloaded Resogun and Mercenary Kings for free. I also already owned Fez, Steamworld Dig, and Flower for my Vita, so those transferred. It was nice already having quite a selection of games from the get-go and only having to actually purchase two. I can't wait to pick up Infamous though. And I'm super excited for The Last Of Us Remastered. One of my favourite games from last gen, and I've been dying to play it again since selling my PS3 last year.
Old 04-25-2014   #179
Piggus
Wicked Member

Infamous is awesome. I didn't really get into the first two games but the new one is great.

Old 05-31-2014   #180
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
^ That it is

Currently (slowly) playing through Watch Dogs and giving some thought to buying Bound By Flame, although I've heard more bad than good
ska is offline   Reply With Quote