Old 01-29-2013   #1
benpinard

benpinard is an unknown quantity at this point
Car mob parking Bug ?

Hi,

I want to know if they have a way to correct the parking bug in the car mob ?
when I park a upload car. When I return in my game after few minutes the game bug ?
I can play only when I have no car in my parking ?

thank you for your answer !!
benpinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It's a bit hard to understand what you mean exactly, but try starting a new game if you're having problems with your game crashing after installing custom cars.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013   #3
benpinard

benpinard is an unknown quantity at this point
I read on the internet that when you install car mod, the game can crash or the mission can bug.
The solution to fix the bug or crash is to not park add car in your parking. And I realize that.
somebody find a solution for that bug ?

do you have any problem when you park a add car in your parking place and you save and restart the game ?
benpinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
No that shouldn't cause any problem, it's only a problem when you have a default car in your parking lot and then replace that default car by a custom car and use the same savegame. That's when your game will probably freeze up
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote