Old 01-20-2013   #1
rax_7
Newbie Member

rax_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
street is flashing

always happen every 30 mins - 1 hour of gameplay, the street and buildings start flashing, sometimes losing textures. when that happens, sometimes the street is empty, no people and no cars at all. if i dont restart the game and continue to play, after a couple minutes, each mission or cutscene will be forever loading.

it happens to both Gta 4 and EFLC. could this be the custom cars that cause the problem? beside just some custom cars, i dont have anything else modded, no graphic enhancer or anything.
rax_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What about scripts? Which ones do you have installed?

Try turning off (removing) trafficload to see that solves the problem, I know it's to prevent the taxibug from happening but just see if your game runs normal when removing it (other then the shitload of taxi's).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote