Old 01-09-2013   #1
sw3ll3r3
Newbie Member

sw3ll3r3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Editing a Car mod?

Hello, I have been modding my Gta4 for a while now and I am having a lot of fun. I have been very disappointed with the lack of nice diesel trucks and gas trucks. But the other day i found this mod I was very impressed with.

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/20...edition-f18957

But the only thing is I cant stand the stacks. I have been getting the idea of redoing them myself and making a single black stack. Also i wanted to redo the hood, because its always black and i hate that. The only problem is I have no idea what im doing. Can anyone give me advice on what program to use and can i even do that without permission from the moder?
sw3ll3r3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #2
sharp_nt6
Newbie Member

sharp_nt6 is on a distinguished roadsharp_nt6 is on a distinguished roadsharp_nt6 is on a distinguished road
When you download the file take the .Wft file and import it using Zmodeler. Zmodeler does cost money but it will be worth your while. You will need to download a plugin I think to edit it. This is just basicly what you will need to do. I am not too sure about the editing features. If you ask permission and they say yes that's fine. If you would like to reupload it, you might have to do more changes....
sharp_nt6 is offline   Reply With Quote