Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013   #1
IneedHelp

IneedHelp is an unknown quantity at this point
Please please please help me with PC modding the DISC!

Ok so i wanted to install a trainer for singleplayer and i do what the tutorial says and drag and drop that files into the correct place in the disc files....Ok then then a popup says "Please insert a disc. This disc is not writable .... how do i get arround this so that the disc i have in... lets me edit it ? PLEASE HELPPPP

Or do i have to download it of steam
IneedHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
You don't mod the disc... you have to install the game and then mod the files in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV folder.
Old 01-09-2013   #3
IneedHelp

Ok ok where do i find the installed files at ?! when i take the disc out i cant find them
Old 01-09-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
you have to install the game and then mod the files in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV folder.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #5
IneedHelp

Yes i did install the files when i first got the disc... took me a god damn hour ..... But WHERE DO I FIND THE INSTALLED FILES all i can find is the video editer and radio files.....
Old 01-09-2013   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Start -> Computer -> Windows (probably C: ) -> Program Files -> Grand Theft Auto IV
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #7
IneedHelp

ok its not there ? im on windows 8 aswell