Old 03-27-2008   #1
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
360 Multiplayer Crew

Name: Lords of Liberty

Base of Operations: Alderney

Back Story: Each player has thier own back story, but The Lords Of Liberty are soon to be the most organized, strategic, and creative thing in GTAIV multiplayer. So if it is 8 on 8 clan matches, or 16 player free roam! The L.O.L. will be there with sophisticated ideas to expand the Grand Theft Auto horizon..

Clothes: Bosses and underbosses are required to wear suits. The rest of the crew's clothing is optional.

Please check the site http://www.LordsOfLiberty.co.nr for the full updated members list.

Last edited by NikoteenBellic; 04-09-2008 at 11:24 PM..
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
LileL23
Old 03-27-2008   #3
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I guess so. ThaSchwab is my gamertag.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #4
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I'd do it.
but you're all significantly younger than me.

I hate 12 year olds on Live.

Name is TinyHunt anyway. I will cap you all.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #5
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
my gamertag is lee.

and i'm 19 so you don't have to worry about immaturity from this direction.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #6
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Picking up a new 360 tomorrow after work. Will pop up a Gamertag ASAP.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #7
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
I'd do it.
but you're all significantly younger than me.

I hate 12 year olds on Live.

Name is TinyHunt anyway. I will cap you all.
I'm 21. But must still be significantly younger.
See you in L.C.
Old 03-27-2008   #8
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
Alright, I really want to get this thing movin'. I got a few of you on my friend list, but we all need to be adding eachother as well. Please share any ideas you may have.
Eventualy, with enought input, we can start a poll for a name and all that.
GtaGaming could have updated stats for each 360 and ps3 teams.

My idea for a team name would be Darkheart Incorperated. Or The Darkheart Corperatoin.

The heads of this organization would be the first 8 (7 not including me), that would volunteer to host matches and dedicate themselves to the team.

Please feel free to add your gamertag and invite anyone whose already posted thiers. We need some fan fiction to really give ourselves a cool back-story.

Darkheart, does that come from Aesop? Nah, that sounds too serious. Lords of Edge.

Anyways, will the fellow people on the list be joining me the first day instead of sticking to SP? I just want to free-roam for one day online to get a feel of the city and do a couple things(my imaginations been running wild with the 16 players)

Last edited by baleent; 03-27-2008 at 10:37 PM..
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #9
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Darkheart, does that come from Aesop? Nah, that sounds too serious. Lords of Edge
Aesop Rock? naw, just used to name my farcry maps darkheart forest, darkheart temple, etc..
I like Lords of Edge. LOE. could be cool..
Old 03-27-2008   #10
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I think we should dedicate ourselves as much to the art of messing around in GTA as we do to fighting in GTA.

I hope to god there's a theater.
Old 03-27-2008   #11
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I'm 21. But must still be significantly younger.
See you in L.C.
okay cool
im 25.
also a good leader.
Old 03-27-2008   #12
baleent
Banned
Banned

17, mentally 19.
Old 03-27-2008   #13
Bfett21
Addicted Member

You want Backstory? Here we go.

Vigilantes. Through and Through. When I Host, cops will be enabled. I try to be a pretty law-abiding guy just letting you guys know, so if im driving around and you're just capping random peds....prepare for me to drive into a building or the water. Otherwise, we are going to have loads of fun.
Old 03-27-2008   #14
baleent
Banned
Banned

What about no cops, and we take it upon ourselves to be the police.
Old 03-27-2008   #15
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
I think we should dedicate ourselves as much to the art of messing around in GTA as we do to fighting in GTA.

I hope to god there's a theater.
I agree, multiplayer free roam should be one of the funnest game modes, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
okay cool
im 25.
also a good leader.
Well welcome to the crew. I wanted to start a team so I wouldn't have to deal with simple minded kids just wanting to team kill.