Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2012   #16
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
All of the pictures look great. I'm curious to see how the wildlife acts in relation to the playable characters. Submarine and scuba gear, hell yes!!!! My favorite pcture of the group is the one with the three characters. It looks kind of like a scene out of a Michael Mann movie.
I hope it will be like Far Cry 3, where shark infested waters are a dangerous place to be, things like coyotes and maybe bears (not sure what the native californian wildlife is) will attack when alone and out of a vehicle out in the wild, deers and things will flee at the sound of gun fire or the sight of a vehicle, maybe you'll come across a roadkill deer being eaten by a pack of coyotes on the highway, or if you're lucky, see a shark tear into a swimmer at the beach.

But then maybe i'm asking too much from the first addition of wildlife to a GTA game, even if they only act as scenery it will be a welcome addition.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #17
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar already have animal AI capabilities in their engine. Don't forget all the different animals RDR had. RDR didn't have any underwater animals because you couldn't swim, but that should work very similarly.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #18
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
It will be interesting to see what kind of missions we might have to do now with the underwater equipment.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #19
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
the shark, sub, and jet screens are some of the best we've had so far.
I get the feeling the submarine wont be as cool as it seems, but at least it leads to more freedom, and an escape from sharks. I cant wait to get my hands on that F-16-type jet though.

I hope planes have better handling than SA. Speaking of SA, now I'm just hoping for the return of the Rustler either the P-40 it was or an updated version like a p-51.
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote