Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012   #1
tH3_CaPtAiiN
Newbie Member

tH3_CaPtAiiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Player Model Request (DJ Pauly D NBA 2k13)

hi all

im a new member on the forums. Im not new to modding as i have been doing modifications to my game for a very long time. im looking to learn and eventually expand like i have an idea of importing the actual manhattan map from "true crimes streets of new york" to either override algonquin or add to the map like dessert iv. but for now i have a request. I was hoping someone can rip the model of DJ Pauly D from NBA 2k13. I was also hoping that the model would be customizable like being able to change clothes and and accesorries like the built in game characters. I wanted to work on a project for it since im learning scripting and i wanted to create something where the player is capable of using the dance buttons sequence as a DJ mixing experience and i wanted reopen bahama mamas as the club where the job would exist since its the only club in TBOGT with a actual DJ Booth. I wanted to create a storyline and everything with it. I have alot to learn and this is how i want to start. Im hoping a modder will read this and help me out.

Thanks a million

this the model for those wondering or may have questions

Last edited by tH3_CaPtAiiN; 12-02-2012 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: left out some details
tH3_CaPtAiiN is offline   Reply With Quote