Old 11-15-2012   #1
lotuszz

lotuszz is an unknown quantity at this point
Scripts folder problem

Hi all,

I got a problem that i just can't solve..
I have downloaded the: Bodyguard Script v1.4.0.0B from _Pure.
To let the mod work you'll have to place the mod the the scripts folder.
The only problem is: i can't find the scripts folder!! I Have tried every folder in the GTA IV directory and in OpenIV. i even tried every folder again alongside with some scriptloaders (this is not needed for the mod i think, but i thought it would help).

Please help me someone
lotuszz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Download the .NET scripthook: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392325
It has the "scripts" folder included, you just place it in your root GTA IV folder
Old 11-15-2012   #3
lotuszz

with root you mean main?
Old 11-15-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
yes he means the main gta 4 folder (C:/Program files (x86)/Rockstar Games/Grand theft auto IV)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #5
lotuszz

oke new i have copied all the script maps into the main folder with the scripthook dll ans. scripthook asi

but one thing...

when i click on scripts i get more script maps

which 1 do i place it?
Old 11-15-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
There should only be one 'scripts' folder , scripthook (and your asiloader) need to be placed in the main folder. Scripts (like the bodyguard script) need to be placed inside that scripts folder.

You can just delete that 'for developers' subfolder if that's what you meant
Old 11-15-2012   #7
lotuszz

oke i putted dll and asi in the main. do i have to put the bodyguard also in the main now

yes i meant that deverlopers subfolde. i copied all the maps from that in the main

you got:

TestscriptCS
TestscriptBV
Plainscripts

Last edited by lotuszz; 11-15-2012 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 11-15-2012   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just delete those, the scripts folder should be empty except for the files you've downloaded (like the bodyguard mod)

So the bodyguard script should be placed in Rockstar Games/Grand theft auto IV/scripts (not in main)
Old 11-15-2012   #9
lotuszz

damn maked i fault.. i delete the scripts folder automaticcly by deleting the plains and tests. in the scripts folder there was a note saying: put your .net scripts here. i should have left that note in it so the scripts file could keep existing
Old 11-15-2012   #10
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

doesn't matter, just make a scripts folder yourself. Make sure you name it exactly like that though (scripts)