Old 11-10-2012   #1
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
IGN GTA V News Next Week

Starting on the 12th IGN will be releasing news everyday for one week. Plus trailer #2!!!!! What are you all expecting/wanting to see/hear?
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #2
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
I'm expecting more of the same. New information that makes half the people go "i love that" and the other half "i hate that". a few great photos, and a trailer that shows us just a little bit more of the area, but not much else.
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #3
Showstopper 26

Showstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait! This is going to be brilliant!
Showstopper 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #4
GTAV fan

GTAV fan is on a distinguished roadGTAV fan is on a distinguished roadGTAV fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
I'm expecting more of the same. New information that makes half the people go "i love that" and the other half "i hate that". a few great photos, and a trailer that shows us just a little bit more of the area, but not much else.
LOL funny because it's true!

Every new addition to the game is good but it's too bad when they take out the features we love because they say that those would be too complex and that they don't have the resources. What 's that all about! "You can change clothes" they say, but we could do that since Vice City 10 years ago! The other customization is being left out. Haircuts, tattoos, and most likely also car customization is not returning, property ownership is out even though everyone loved it since Vice City that it got so big in SA. I bet that is because they're not planning on making many detailed interiors.

The reason for leaving these things out is not only the "lack of resources", how which is unbelievable but I think that they have to cave in to the limitations of old consoles, PS3 and especially XBOX 360 which are on the way out. You'd think that Rockstar is big enough not to be tied down to making titles for consoles. If they want to be truly revolutionary they will have to start making games for PC first and then making downgraded ports for consoles. Or release next generation games on Next generation consoles.
GTAV fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #5
Showstopper 26

Showstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished roadShowstopper 26 is on a distinguished road
IGN preview is up! http://ign.com/articles/2012/11/12/g...world-rulebook
Showstopper 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the heads up man

Quote:
which leaves us with Trevor, the most colourful of GTA V’s protagonists and arguably the most psychopathic lead ever to appear in the series
Shit, I'm torn between Trevor and Michael

Quote:
One thing we do know is that all three characters must survive in order to succeed the mission.
Hmm, I wonder how good the AI is because I wouldn't want to leave Michael hanging around in a room full of hostiles and praying he doesn't get gunned down while I'm not in control.

Same goes for piloting the chopper, but in this case I'd also like to be the door gunner. So I'm gonna be switching constantly to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Last edited by Xan; 11-12-2012 at 11:10 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote