Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012   #1
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
New Artwork released...

Quote:
Lots of info coming next month. Get ready. For now, enjoy this first official artwork release from Grand Theft Auto V. http://rsg.ms/P2Cork
Old 10-24-2012   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
As long as they allow me to mount a suppressor on and off I'm happy.
Old 10-24-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Title says 'Pest Control'

I was just about to post this but I see you beat me to it

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-24-2012 at 12:04 PM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Anna Rex

So simple yet so damn effective.

Anorexia btw.
Old 10-24-2012   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
The Walter and Jesse of stick-up men.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Just now saw that Bug-R-us , pest control fan ofcourse
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #7
GTA:Futbol

GTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished roadGTA:Futbol is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Anna Rex

So simple yet so damn effective.

Anorexia btw.
I noticed that too. The R* tongue in cheek humor is back in full force.

I'm hoping the suppressor means there will be customizable weapons. I'd love to tote a Beretta 92FS with a silencer. Really hope the guns are more modern and based more on specific real life models. Also hope weapon leveling returns too.

EDIT: Did anyone else notice the jet above them? More foreshadowing for airplane flight?

Last edited by GTA:Futbol; 10-24-2012 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: New detail
GTA:Futbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Or it could just mean "hey, there's a jet in the sky"

maybe this means there's sky in gta v!
Old 10-24-2012   #9
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
New info next month could be referring to the Gameinformer Article or more stuff from R*... hmmmm, I hope we get another trailer.

btw Anna Rex was in IV too, along with Sizero and BULL EMIC

Old 10-24-2012   #10
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Y'all know what the funniest thing is? The game was announced exactly one year ago on this date, and now we get the 1st artwork.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #11
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Old 10-24-2012   #12
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
Y'all know what the funniest thing is? The game was announced exactly one year ago on this date, and now we get the 1st artwork.
Time flies by pretty quick.

This game better put San Andreas to shame, else I'm losing all hope for the series
Old 10-25-2012   #13
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dave View Post
Bahahaha
You sir, Just won the ENTIRE internet
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #14
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Is it me or that piece of artwork look more like artwork you would see in pre-IV GTA's and not the same drawing style used in GTA IV's artwork? Cool artwork btw.
Old 10-25-2012   #15
MattStar

MattStar will become famous soon enoughMattStar will become famous soon enoughMattStar will become famous soon enoughMattStar will become famous soon enoughMattStar will become famous soon enoughMattStar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
Is it me or that piece of artwork look more like artwork you would see in pre-IV GTA's and not the same drawing style used in GTA IV's artwork? Cool artwork btw.
I think you may be right.
MattStar is offline   Reply With Quote