Old 10-09-2012   #1
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Dishonored

Has anyone had a chance to play this yet, is it any good?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #2
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
i'm about 6 hours into this. if you heard about the whole "this game takes 4 hours" debacle, then don't listen. i've only just completed the second mission. the gameplay is great, the missions are really diverse and fun to play, there's a lot of side missions to do at the same time and all of the ones i've played at the moment have been fun in some seperate way. overall if you were thinking about getting it definitely get it. or if you liked thief, half life, deus ex, borderlands (ish) and other games similar to those.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
This is the first AAA game i've been keen for in since Uncharted 3. It looks awesome!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #4
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
I've just started the 8th mission... it's a fun game but seems rather brief. The amount of side missions avalible seems to dwindle after the first few missions.. As well i've not really seen an option to not kill the last target. Which is odd because it seemed to be the games selling point.

The problem for me seems to be that i've gotten so powerful that these abilites allow me to skip large portions of gameplay. For example.

One mission dropped me off in a canal, with big "tallboy" stilt walking soldiers patrolling the street, i needed to infiltrate a house. So i used my possession ability to grab a fish and swim up the canal right to the cellar door. Boom i'm in.
Old 10-10-2012   #5
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'll download it to my chipped Xbox eventually.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #6
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Hmm, finished it in two days.

Gamestop has a deal where you can return it for a refund minus a buck a day. But I like it enough that yeah, Im gonna speak with my wallet and hope they make a sequel.
Old 10-11-2012   #7
bradkevin

bradkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys,
I play this game at the end , there so many hards and interested level makes the games so amazing and awesome...
bradkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #8
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
So what's the consensus on this, too short with little replay value?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
i would say that there is a nice amount of replay value to be had. for etc. i've finished my first play through which involved killing as few people as possible and trying not to be seen. i'm going to go through it again now just murdering the fuck out of everyone. in terms of shortness, algonquin did hit the nail on the proverbial head. the first and second mission are great because they have a fair abundance of side-missions available along with the actual assassination, but these dwindle more and more until you're left with a non-linear linear experience. i would definitely recommend it though, the game is fucking beautiful and it took me 11 hours to complete originally, so i can see myself putting another 15-20 into it.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #10
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Really awesome game. I love and ate blink, it's great but it's too easy to confuse guards. I get caught, so I just teleport to a roof.

But it's really funto go around blinking.