Old 10-15-2012   #1
The Gunner

The Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enough
modification of .gxt

Hello

I have different german.gxt files and now I want to merge them. I have downloaded a .gxt editor (X GXT Editor). I want to localize the following things in the .gxt:

- car names
- weapon names
- district names
- subway names

I want to copy the corresponding parts from the .gxt and put it into a single .gxt file.

Can somebody tell me where this things resides in the .gxt? In the editor there are a lot of tables, but I don't understand it.
The Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
The best thing to do is go to Edit -> Find and type the name of something you're searching for (for example, search "Admiral" to find the beginning of the list of cars). Make sure that under options you selected "Item's Text," which will search the actual text values for what you want.

Let me know if you want the exact table names and all that.
Old 10-16-2012   #3
The Gunner

The Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enough
Thank you. I have found the list of district names and cars names.

But I don't find the beginning of the list of weapon names and subway names.

Do you know the starting name (not the text, because this would be different between the original and moded gxt) of the subway and weapon list?
The Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Weapons are under the MAIN table, the first entry is the Pistol, which has a CRC 32 value of 256F5E55 (screenshot)

Subway names are also under the MAIN table, the first entry is San Quentin Avenue Station, which has name TRN_ST_01 and CRC 32 value of 9D52BDE9 (screenshot)