Old 10-13-2012   #1
ColdestGecko

ColdestGecko is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Help with a Trainer

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me i am having some trouble installing a native trainer i have xliveless and the trainer in the folder correctly but when i start up the game the trainer menu dosnt open i belivee it may be an issue with the update, i purchased it form gamestop and the update is 1.10.002. Any help is appreciated.
ColdestGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Try updating to 1.0.7.0. , the patch you name doesn't sound familiar but is probably an earlier one. 1.0.7.0. is the latest

After that make sure you have the right version of scripthook and xliveless, and make sure it's all placed in the main folder.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #3
ColdestGecko

The update is the update you get when you download using the gamestop app
Old 10-14-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Okay, just update to that latest patch (1.0.7.0.) and then you should be all set
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #5
ColdestGecko

you cant forcs update with gamestopapp :p so pretty much im screwed

nevermind i got it updated im such a noob

also thanks for the help

Last edited by ColdestGecko; 10-14-2012 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post