Old 09-15-2012   #1
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
Textures not loading

I am experiencing textures not loading. The roads and the buildings are invisible however they are still there. I can hit them and hit objects spawned around. Is this caused by my 90% replacement of original cars? Or is this just because of a single bad car mod?

-thanks for reading.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Do you have trafficload.ini installed? If so, try to play without it and see if the loading problems are gone

it might also be the cause for the slow simple native trainer
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #3
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
It's either all taxis or no textures :/. And I can't try it until I get to my computer again.
Old 09-18-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
There are some other taxibug fixes out there though , try googling trafficcontrolsystem or similar ones (I don't really use any so I don't know alot of them).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #5
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
I Have this problem Too but I Don't use trafficload.
Here are my specs:
Nvidia GeForce GT440.
8 GB Of RAM.
CPU Intel Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz 3.40 GHz
OS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Any one know how to fix it I have dig of all of the internet I Have found a commandline but that doesn't help too much.
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #6
Turbo

Yeh, it's all taxis or variety and no textures.