Old 10-06-2012   #46
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
would really love some playstation 3 buddies to play/trade/grind with
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #47
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Was grinding some Varkids after finding the Dark Souls island in Caustic Caverns, and something suprised me: From a badass pod a chubby varkid emerged.

This fucker does 3k damage at lvl 30 per hit and moves slow, so I christened it the MBT (Main Battle Tank) of Varkids. Several hundred rounds later he drops a legendary weapon called Stocking Bunny. It's a tediore lvl 30 rocket launcher with the text Hippity Hoppity.

You throw it when empty and it jumps like a rabbit in the direction you throw it, leaving behind a trail of explosives/grenades. It's actually a suicide weapon if you happen to run in the same direction as the weapon itself. Damage wise it's about 12,5k with 3 shots.

edit: Second time farming the big end kahuna on Playthrough 1, it does too little damage. I've never had it breach my shields, and it just drop a rare shield.

So, gonna go to playthrough 2. End up with lvl 36, 6756 HP, 7373 shields, 2 E-Tech weapons, 1 Legendary rocket launcher, 2 very rare (shield + grenade mod) and two items giving me 50% cooldown reduction on my turret (+4 to resourceful skill as well).

Let's see how bad playthrough 2 is gonna get

Last edited by Xan; 10-08-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #48
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Mecromancer Skill Tree info released (this is the character that came with the pre order bonus which I have)

She is gonna be just as much fun as Commando cause a robot (Deathtrap) fights along side her

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skill...hromancer.html

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #49
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I can't find anything that I wouldn't get in her skill tree, she's going to be a fucking killing machine.

I'll be sure to get One Two Boom from the Little Big Trouble tree as soon as possible, reminds me of the shock combo from UT.
Old 10-08-2012   #50
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Yea I have noticed all the easter eggs and names of stuff in Borderlands 2 are a reference to a bunch of classic games, Gotta love gearbox for bringing back some of the Nostaligic factors, it just makes borderlands that much more fun to play.

I just finished my Commando Character to level 50, I just started a Gunzerker character last night since I wanted an unlimited ammo class mod, and I'm definately gonna play as Mecromancer when it releases as well.

I will probably have like 300 - 400 hours into this game easily with all these playthroughs

edit: Mecromancer will be out today according to twitter, HELL YES!

https://twitter.com/i/#!/search/?q=%23GaigeFTW&src=hash

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 10-09-2012 at 02:12 AM..
Old 10-11-2012   #51
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Found a Blue rarity shotgun at lvl 39. 1,3k damage x 14. 3 shots per, 16 shell mag. I never imagined I could find a shotgun powerful enough to replace my sniper and E-Tech rifle, let alone my fucking rocket launcher.

I almost shat a brick when I hit 40k damage at close range on a Nomad, I realized I don't even understand how the damage leveling work in this game.
Old 10-16-2012   #52
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Found a cool tool for Borderlands 2 to make the game enemys act like 4 player coop in Single Player, makes the game way more challenging

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1769313

You are gonna love this Xan

Old 10-19-2012   #53
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Raid bosses are difficult on the new dlc
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #54
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Raid bosses are difficult on the new dlc
Yea I heard about that, even with Orange Bee Shield that does like 50,000+ amp damage which is the best the game offers they are tough.

The Bee shield ate through terramorphous in less then a minute.

Old 10-23-2012   #55
bradkevin

bradkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all of you. i like this game so much, this game have so many interesting mode i like to play thats levels...and awesome game
bradkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #56
Lisa4977
Newbie Member

Lisa4977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Barely started and was getting indoctrinated once again into the glorious graphic style
Lisa4977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012   #57
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
got this, got to level 20, havnt picked it up since.

i dunno, just seems boring. i cant explain why im not having fun with it, but im not.
Old 11-24-2012   #58
smittywerb

smittywerb is an unknown quantity at this point
Add me. PSN: MrUnpopular

And I will be getting GTA V like the rest of us. So I'll join your gang on MP3 so it can carry over to GTA V
smittywerb is offline   Reply With Quote