Old 08-25-2012   #1
DeadlyFudge

DeadlyFudge is an unknown quantity at this point
SparkIV not responding

for the last week i have been trying to use sparkiv and it wont work. it says sparkiv is not responding windows checking for solutions. about 2 weeks ago it worked fine so i do not know why it isnt working now. also when sparkiv worked i had problems with getting els cars to work right
DeadlyFudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Try reinstalling SparkIV, if that doesn't work you can also try OpenIV

Has the same functions, except for audiofiles (you can't export/import files from the resident.rpf with it because it doesn't recognise those audio files).

As for ELS cars, make sure you have (the right version of) ELS installed
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #3
DeadlyFudge

yes i have tried that and it works but it wierd cause the noose i installed was there but with no paint or anything like just a white police car in the game
Old 08-26-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Have you adjusted the carcols.dat like instructed in the readme ? (of the car you downloaded)
Old 08-26-2012   #5
DeadlyFudge

it doesnt say to do any of that. it just says to install the wtd and the other one

well i fixed everything thank you.. but now when i start gta4 and my save file loads like 3 secs after the game has started it closes the game completely

Last edited by DeadlyFudge; 08-27-2012 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-27-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

That's because of the custom car, you have to start a new game