Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2012   #16
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I suggest you upgrade your game - I don't get why people keep trying to make things work with old patches, you should always use the latest patch.
Old 08-09-2012   #17
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
I was told that 1.0.4.0 was the most supported by modders. If you can't tell, I'm new.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #18
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Maybe, but nearly every of those mods also work on 1.0.7.0.

Some graphics mods are specifically made for 1.0.4.0. but they usually have seperate versions for the latest patch too. I use the latest patch myself and have never run into any problems of mods that didn't work because I was using this patch.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #19
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
The odd thing is, when I was running 1.0.7.0 the game was unplayable because of lag issues. Now it runs (my estimate) 20 fps with a random slow down. I'm apprehensive about running 1.0.7.0 again.
Old 08-09-2012   #20
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Lag issues?

For me the performance got better with the new patch(es)
Old 08-09-2012   #21
Turbo

I mean, I guess I'll go back to trying 1.0.7.0...
Old 08-10-2012   #22
Turbo

I tried updating to 1.0.7.0. It is horribly laggy and I cannot get the trainer to open with the files you sent.
Old 08-10-2012   #23
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You must be doing something wrong

Just drag and drop those files in your main gta 4 folder and it should work. If it's laggy try adjusting the graphical settings. I've noticed that night-shadows has a huge effect on performance, if you turn that off you barely notice the difference in graphics but performance will improve alot.
Old 08-10-2012   #24
Turbo

It told me to reinstall it because there was a change in the files.

Had to uninstall and reinstall but it worked! THANK YOU! (sorry for all the time waste lol)

Last edited by Turbo; 08-10-2012 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-10-2012   #25
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Great, don't worry about it .. all that matters is that it works now