Old 08-09-2012   #1
annern55

annern55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Please Help! D:

Hey guys :/ I just bought gta iv of steam 1 day ago. I have installed it and done a lots of missions, but I would love to get a mod called simple native trainer, I followed a youtube toturial, downloaded everything needed, placed it in the rockstar>gta iv folder, but everything I got in the gta iv folder is "User Music". I placed those files in the gta iv folder not inside the "User Music" folder, and then I started up the game, pressed f3 and nothing happened. I recently bought gta iv so it's probably on the newest version, did this get patched on the newest version of gta? If so, is there any ways to downgrade it again!? :/ I want this mod pretty badly because it makes the game better, in my opinion atleast.
I will gladly appreciate all help! Note: This might be the wrong forum, but I'm new to this forum and didn't really know where else I should've posted it, please help me with my question instead of complaining about "Wrong forum" like it magically moves itself to the right forum, the admins will deal with that.
Thanks!
annern55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You're in the wrong folder, you're looking inside my documents/rockstar games/grand theft auto 4 right? That's only where your savegames are saved and where you can place your own music (in user music).

I don't have the steam version but It should be in C:/Program files/steam/steamapps/common/Rockstar Games/Grand theft auto 4

or maybe without the /rockstar games/

To make simple native trainer work you'll need an asiloader and the correct version of scripthook.dll (just read the readme that comes with simple native trainer, it gives a few links for asiloaders you can use).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #3
annern55

I don't really understand man :/ I would pay you if you will add me at skype and get me the right files, seriously, like 10$?
I want the menu so badly.
Old 08-10-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Okay I'll make it easy for you , update to the latest patch (1.0.7.0.)

Then download this and place it in your main gta 4 folder (C:/Program files(x86)*/steam/steamapps/common/Grand theft auto 4)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mkd87cns1jr85cu

*only applies when using Windows 7 (or Vista), if you're using windows XP it's probably just program files
Old 08-10-2012   #5
annern55

Thank you! You are such a helpful member, you should now that I really appreciate your help!
Old 08-10-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No problem and thanks

Is it working now?