Old 08-07-2012   #1
ShenLong Kazama
The Eternal Darkness

ShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished roadShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished roadShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished road
Question Script Crash

I patched my game up to 1.0.0.4 and put all the files into the main folder. However, when i start the game it seems to work fine, but the game crashes when it starts a new game. I tried different patches but either the scripts don't work at all or the game crashes.
ShenLong Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
What scripts are you trying?
Old 08-07-2012   #3
ShenLong Kazama
The Eternal Darkness

ShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished roadShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished roadShenLong Kazama is on a distinguished road
I tried player selector and smoking cigarette scripts. The weird thing is, last year i managed to get atleast player selector working, but as i said i can't get into the game itself.
Old 08-07-2012   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Is there a reason that you're not using the 1.0.7.0 patch?

And if you move the scripts out of the directory does your game work?
Old 08-07-2012   #5
ShenLong Kazama
The Eternal Darkness

Well now it doesn't even start without the script files. Guess it's the crack's fault. But even if i can start the game, it would crash. Do you know if patch 1.0.7 supports the scripts?
Old 08-07-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yes or 1.0.4.0. most scripts/mods work for those two patches

Btw .. what crack? Do you mean like you have the pirated version? I'd say that problem is easy to solve. Buy it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012   #7
ShenLong Kazama
The Eternal Darkness

I did, but it doesn't work with the CD version neither. It's probably the crack so i'll try to reinstall it, patch it to 1.0.4.0 and try it again.

Nope, still doesn't work. I installed it via cd and patched it to 1.0.4 but the game still crashes while starting a new game.

Okay got it working now.

Last edited by ShenLong Kazama; 08-09-2012 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post