Old 07-31-2012   #1
glenn1

glenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished road
gta 4

Hey new here can anyone help me and show me how i get mods thanks
glenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Howdy pardner! Just visit http://www.gta4-mods.com/, download a mod you like, and read the readme for how to install it!
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012   #3
glenn1

glenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished roadglenn1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
Howdy pardner! Just visit http://www.gta4-mods.com/, download a mod you like, and read the readme for how to install it!
Am not on a pc am on a pad but i dont have a clue how to doit i have download a car onto my pad thats about it help

Can someone show me how to do this step by step plz. Do you download it from internet on the ps3 r on a pc

Last edited by glenn1; 08-01-2012 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-01-2012   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
You can't mod the PS3 version of GTA 4, sorry
Old 08-01-2012   #5
glenn1

Just my luck cheers anyway . Whens the new one out do you now
Old 08-01-2012   #6
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn1 View Post
Just my luck cheers anyway . Whens the new one out do you now
No, no release date has been announced for GTA 5 yet.