Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2012   #1
Nij

Nij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished road
Unhappy HELP! How to increase the number of 'extras' slots on each car?

Hi, I'm new to all this modding business and I would really appreciate some help!
Please nothing too technical!

I downloaded a few cars mods and installed them. In game, they had bumpers and spoilers missing. I then installed a trainer which allowed me to add the bumpers etc..

The problem I face is that some car mods i use to replace normal cars with have too many bodykits and extras. The trainer doesn't allow me to put them on because the original car has no "extra" slots for these bodykits.

For example, I replace the "vincent" with an Evo 8 of my choice. Theres no bumpers on it and there's no way of putting them on with the trainer because the "vincent" has no slots for extras.

If someone could tell me a way round this I'd be really greatful!
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #2
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Which trainer?
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3
Monster_-ENERGY

Monster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished roadMonster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished roadMonster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished road
i have this too with simple native
Monster_-ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #4
Nij

Nij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished roadNij is on a distinguished road
simple native trainer 6.3
Old 07-24-2012   #5
Monster_-ENERGY

Monster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished roadMonster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished roadMonster_-ENERGY is on a distinguished road
yes
Monster_-ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #6
Nij

Help! I want my supra and evo to have bumpers!
Old 07-27-2012   #7
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Open trainer.ini find this line: VehicleComponents and set it to 9 it will be like: VehicleComponents=9.
Old 07-28-2012   #8
Nij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homyans View Post
Open trainer.ini find this line: VehicleComponents and set it to 9 it will be like: VehicleComponents=9.
Thanks very much mate, worked a treat!

Now the only problem is the cars spawn without bumpers and I have to put them on myself. Any other bright ideas pal?
Old 07-29-2012   #9
Homyans
Vault Boy!

I don't know anything about that mate I guess those cars aren't designed to be spawned also did you installed the settings of the car?