Old 07-12-2012   #1
edenbisdee7215
Banned
Banned

edenbisdee7215 is infamous around these partsedenbisdee7215 is infamous around these partsedenbisdee7215 is infamous around these parts
GTA Games

I like to play GTA games It is a good site of gaming. I have play 2D, 3D games on GTA. They have launched very interesting games for their users. I have good 7150 graphics cards- Ati Radeon or GeForce.

Last edited by edenbisdee7215; 07-17-2012 at 05:33 AM..
edenbisdee7215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012   #2
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
you are fucking crazy
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012   #3
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I have a belly button.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012   #4
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to our site,

I think Google translate may do a better job then you.
Old 07-14-2012   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
Welcome to our site,

I think Google translate may do a better job then you.
Hahaha look at his location, no way in hell he's from Australia
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote