Old 08-12-2013   #601
123roach
n00b13

123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try searching there.
Got one.
Wait, how to convert the models?(Deleted your PM by accident.)

Last edited by 123roach; 08-12-2013 at 02:03 PM..
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #602
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
You should really use gamebanana.com for models, way higher textures and alot more choice

and I'll handle AgenBlaze's request if you don't mind , I have alot of experience in autodesk in moving stuff around and attaching stuff from different guns to eachother. I doubt you'll find the exact same model he wants.
Ah thanks
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #603
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
AgenBlaze just gimme a pic of the exact gun you want, and I'll try to throw some stuff together to match it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #604
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
AgenBlaze just gimme a pic of the exact gun you want, and I'll try to throw some stuff together to match it
Something similar to this

But with the canted ironsight(offset sights or whatever it is called ) from here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mwz7Ho_E0I
Old 08-12-2013   #605
123roach
n00b13

Quote:
You should really use gamebanana.com for models, way higher textures and alot more choice

and I'll handle AgenBlaze's request if you don't mind , I have alot of experience in autodesk in moving stuff around and attaching stuff from different guns to eachother. I doubt you'll find the exact same model he wants.
Alright! I'll sleep now, really tired.
Old 08-12-2013   #606
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgenBlaze View Post
Something similar to this

But with the canted ironsight(offset sights or whatever it is called ) from here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mwz7Ho_E0I
Alright, but unless you can find me a good model on gamebanana it'll have to be all black, since I can't seem to find any proper sandy colored m4's.
Old 08-12-2013   #607
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
Alright, but unless you can find me a good model on gamebanana it'll have to be all black, since I can't seem to find any proper sandy colored m4's.
That's exactly what I want. And it's a HK416 btw. I have provided a link for the base model and where the attachments can be obtained
Old 08-13-2013   #608
123roach
n00b13

No requests anymore.......?

BTW, just thought i'd share my "Experimental" creation with y'all converter. Feel free to perfect it. And it replaces Desert Eagle.

CoD : BO CrossBow

Last edited by 123roach; 08-13-2013 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: No reason, just felt like it.
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #609
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgenBlaze View Post
That's exactly what I want. And it's a HK416 btw. I have provided a link for the base model and where the attachments can be obtained
This is what I have so far, other than the flipped iron sight is there anything else you want on there? Anpeq? flashlight? Eotech magnifier?

If not there's only the flipped iron sight left right? or did I miss something?
Old 08-13-2013   #610
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
This is what I have so far, other than the flipped iron sight is there anything else you want on there? Anpeq? flashlight? Eotech magnifier?

If not there's only the flipped iron sight left right? or did I miss something?
Damn. It looks great. I'd be glad if you could keep the rear ironsights,or even add a magpul one for it
AN/PEQ would be nice too. Oh,the Magpul rail covers. And the AFG if possible. Both models are available in Gamebanana

You might wanna move the Eotech further though since you need space for both the back up ironsight and canted ironsight
Old 08-13-2013   #611
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

So here are the flipped down (magpul) ironsights and the railguard (I can make the railguard all black if you prefer that and/or stretch it out to cover the entire rail). The anpeg is on the left-hand side so you can't see that on this pic, but it's there.
Don't mind the low quality btw, ingame you'll be able to read that text that's above the magazine for instance.. autodesk just doesn't render it at max quality.

I'm having difficulty finding a gun that has the magpul AFG rail, the only one I can find is twinke masta's m4a1 that has one but that gun opens up bugged in Autodesk 3ds max (because of the incorperated textures). I wouldn't recommend it either way because that rail will cause handpositioning troubles.

Last thing I need to do is add those canted ironsights, I'm assuming you want them instead of the rear ones that are currently flipped down (the ones left of the eotech)?.
Old 08-13-2013   #612
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
So here are the flipped down (magpul) ironsights and the railguard (I can make the railguard all black if you prefer that and/or stretch it out to cover the entire rail). The anpeg is on the left-hand side so you can't see that on this pic, but it's there.
Don't mind the low quality btw, ingame you'll be able to read that text that's above the magazine for instance.. autodesk just doesn't render it at max quality.

I'm having difficulty finding a gun that has the magpul AFG rail, the only one I can find is twinke masta's m4a1 that has one but that gun opens up bugged in Autodesk 3ds max (because of the incorperated textures). I wouldn't recommend it either way because that rail will cause handpositioning troubles.

Last thing I need to do is add those canted ironsights, I'm assuming you want them instead of the rear ones that are currently flipped down (the ones left of the eotech)?.
NICE!
The rail covers would look better if they cover up the entire length of the rail. Also,forget the AFG.
And the canted ironsight is to be mounted beside it. Just like the source. I initially thought that having 2 ironsight is pointless but then thought,why not?
Also,can you keep the standard ironsight post instead of deleting it? The rail covers can be made optional though(all black and black/tan)
Old 08-13-2013   #613
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Alright im calling it a day, I'd like you to find me a good model of a gun (any gun) that has those tilted ironsights. The link to the m16 you provided is no good, there's no actual model of the gun inside.. just a set of hands.

This is how far I got today, I recolored and stretched out the railguard. Personally I think it looks alot better this way (especially the color).

Old 08-14-2013   #614
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
Alright im calling it a day, I'd like you to find me a good model of a gun (any gun) that has those tilted ironsights. The link to the m16 you provided is no good, there's no actual model of the gun inside.. just a set of hands.

This is how far I got today, I recolored and stretched out the railguard. Personally I think it looks alot better this way (especially the color).

Hmm. Hands only? That's weird. What did you use to open the gun? Anyway,you could try MoH:W gun models. They got canted ironsight too.
Old 08-14-2013   #615
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Nah even if I knew how to, I can't simply use copyrighted models from other games

I can use a similar iron sight and rotate it myself but that will mean it's not as seamless as it would be when you'd actually have one that's designed for it.