Old 01-02-2013   #451
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Ok man hope you find a model soon.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #452
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
http://www.mediafire.com/?ajj71l9m22g0m8o

Haven't tried it out ingame, try it out and see if you like it
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #453
Homyans
Vault Boy!

Homyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished roadHomyans is on a distinguished road
Yes I Tried it out In game nicely Done thank you very much Killerfist my bro.
GFX: Nvidia GT 440
Homyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #454
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
No problem
Old 01-04-2013   #455
50percentJoe

50percentJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to be a bother, there is an ok M60 up for download, but the positioning is totally off and there is no specular or normal mapping for it.

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/m60e4-f13147

If anyone would be willing to fix it? I tried adding Specs and Normals myself, but the positioning is still really off. I just want to use it to replace the m249 in EFLC.
50percentJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #456
50percentJoe

Weird... I've tried replying to this thread 3 times and my post always disapears...

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/m60e4-f13147

I'm just trying to ask if someone can fix this gun... Speculars, normals, and positioning so it can replace the m249.

Last edited by 50percentJoe; 01-04-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Old 01-04-2013   #457
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Well I don't adjust guns made by someone else, but I can try converting a new one

http://www.mediafire.com/?dyuuu1gyl69e838

If you'd be so kind to try that out and make a couple of screenshots that'd be great, my EFLC cd doesn't work so good
Old 01-04-2013   #458
50percentJoe

I apologize if it was an out of line request or anything, I just really liked the model the author had converted, it just unfortunately didn't match up just right.
Old 01-04-2013   #459
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No that's alright, I personally find it disrespectful to adjust a model of a other modder.. that's all. The one I posted is a little different but one of the few I can find online, try it out and see if everything lines up. If it doesn't let me know and I'll try to fix it
Old 01-04-2013   #460
50percentJoe

Thanks! ^_^ I'll be sure to give it a try as soon as I'm home. What funny is I found the model that he'd used for that m60 in 2 different mods counting his, both times they managed to make it... awkward. The second version I found managed to have all the proportions very off and squished, not to mention a good number of the vertices were flipped.
Old 01-04-2013   #461
Comm

Comm is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, not to be a burden and I hate to ask.

Was wondering if you guys would be able to convert this model into GTA IV?

http://l4d2.gamebanana.com/skins/116379

Thanks again guys for doing my original request!

Happy New Year
Comm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #462
50percentJoe

I hate to report this about the model, but it appears to be badly corrupted and fragmented in game. :/
Old 01-05-2013   #463
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Can you make a screenshot? I'd like to see what you mean exactly
Old 01-05-2013   #464
50percentJoe

Well... I feel dumb. I installed it last night, and this is what it looked like in Spark and in game.

Upon reinstalling it and trying again... She looks perfect in game.

I shall now scratch my head and go harumph.
Old 01-05-2013   #465
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah that tends to happen with weapons made in autodesk, they show up all bugged in SparkIV, you should use OpenIV (except for sound mods since OpenIV doesn't recognize those files).

Thanks for making the screen, I'll find you a weapon sound and maybe I'll tweak the weaponsinfo a little if it fires too slowly

Last edited by Killerfist; 01-05-2013 at 12:17 PM..