Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2012   #1
kmccmk9

kmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished road
Need help adding cars instead of replacing them

Hello,

Can someone give me a solid step by step on how to add cars either one's downloaded or made instead of replacing. I know it is possible but I am not sure how. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
kmccmk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Maybe this'll help

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=420911
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012   #3
kmccmk9

kmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished roadkmccmk9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
Hi I followed that guide and a different one I found but no matter what I do I can't spawn the car in game. If I use the simple native trainer it freezes the trainer. Any idea why?
kmccmk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The reason why I placed that link is because I don't know much about this particular subject, but you can try downloading this:

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/ri...2012-v1-f14967

either to use, or to see what instructions the author gives to add those cars (and replace those cars with the ones you want to use)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote