Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2012   #1
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
social club login fail.........

so did they ever find a fix for this? i've been trying for like an hour to login, and has failed every time. I've restarted twice, reset my password twice, and still doesn't work. usually i can restart, then it will let me in, but not this time. anyone else have a fix i might not know about?

EDIT: It's been about 2 hours since i've been trying to log in, still nothing.

Last edited by gta4crazy1; 06-24-2012 at 10:58 PM..
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #2
Radbout
Newbie Member

Radbout is an unknown quantity at this point
Same since yesterday. I don't think they ever came up with a solution, I've been scouring the internet for days. I've contacted Rockstar but they've failed to reply so far but I'll post here if they come up with something.
Radbout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly you don't actually need social club to play online on gta 4. So just select play offline because you'll still be able to play online.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #4
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
unless i dont know something, then i believe that is false. Because i actually tried doing that, and when i went to join off of my friend, it told me i had to sign into social club first.
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #5
daveyy

daveyy is on a distinguished roaddaveyy is on a distinguished roaddaveyy is on a distinguished road
yeah.. same thing is happening to me right now
daveyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That's wierd since Gta 4 actually works through games for windows live, you add people by their games for windows live gamertag, not their social club username.

Unless you guys are using an older version, it actually uninstallls social club at a later patch.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote