Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2004   #1
Darkel™

Darkel™ is on a distinguished roadDarkel™ is on a distinguished road
Rockstar's Shadiest Killer is Back

I found this link in another forum and I figured I'd post it here. Supposidly, the guy on this site works for Rockstar and is a backstabbing traitor who loves to give out confidential information (he did the same for Vice City, which most of the info came true). I myself do not fully trust him but there are a couple of sources that prove he's legit.

Make of it what you want but be carefull, if this info is really true, there is a HUGE spoiler inside. Read at your own risk.
Old 07-07-2004   #2
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Wow, somehow i doubt him. could be the massive spelling mistakes that brought it in for me. I mean, if he was working for Rockstar, supposedly he'd have to be intelligent and have gone to college. Not to mention he is probably from the UK as Rockstar north and the team from Rockstar are all from the UK.

/my 2 cents
Old 07-07-2004   #3
Darkel™

Yeah, I don't know what to believe. One part of me is saying "Hmm, I dunno...he sound's pretty legit to me," yet another part of me is saying "He's a lieing bitch, don't trust him!" I just wish there was a sure-shot way of finding out whether he's truthfull or not.
Old 07-07-2004   #4
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
You can't. Curse you Internet!!!
Old 07-07-2004   #5
F Jesus

Lies. If this guy is telling the truth, I'll cut off my balls. All he is doing is telling us stuff we already know, and then adding a little unknown things. He lies.

Old 07-07-2004   #6
Darkel™

Cut off your balls? Wow dude, that's a little extreme, eh?
Old 07-07-2004   #7
Bfett21
Addicted Member

yeah, I thought Tyler Durden did that

/Fight Club
Old 07-07-2004   #8
CommieB*****d

CommieB*****d is an unknown quantity at this point
Imagine how silly you would feel if he was right Dr. Kevorkian! I don't really know or care but it would be funny.
Old 07-07-2004   #9
Morty

Personally, I don't believe. If the guy is from Rockstar - why does he show these information?

Old 07-07-2004   #10
Zach

Zach is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard about this site from a different forum (before this one) and I went to it a second time just a few minutes ago, and he "updated" his little page he got going.

"New- I Hope you guys like the new box cover! Check out the official site...

new- Blonde Women, actor from vinewood named Clarice"

That second tad bit of info got me interested. Either this guy is a messed up fake, or someone who knows what they are talking about. It's like one of those "crazy enough to believe" kind of deals.

I don't know what to think really, I seriously don't at all. To me, it's hard to tell if it's real of fake, or what it is really. Who knows.

EDIT: Holy balls. The blonde woman, who he is claming to be a girl named Clarice and is an actor from Vincwood. Well look at the official art of the blond woman who is bending over with the glasses and her toungue out...in the background, you can see a Vinewood sign . So if his info is correct, this is Clarice.

Btw if anyone else posted this already, sorry.

--Zach

Last edited by Zach; 07-07-2004 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-07-2004   #11
Bfett21
Addicted Member

wheres it say "Vinewood"
Old 07-07-2004   #12
Bye all! :(

Bye all! :( is an unknown quantity at this point
so....what's the huge spoiler in that? Most of that I guessed and hope will be in there (silencers, car modding, CJ having a house)

If this is true though, that's pretty cool.
Old 07-07-2004   #13
Zach

Zach is an unknown quantity at this point
go to the official site, and you know when it loads up a diff. character each time? Push "refresh" until you get her pic to come up, and on the very right pic, you can make out part of "Vinewood" in the hollywood styled letters.

--Zach
Old 07-07-2004   #14
Bfett21
Addicted Member

well in PSM, they said the girl was from vinewood.

so that was old news for me

this could be the teaser site
probably not
Old 07-07-2004   #15
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Well, it is a teaser site... It's freaking teasing us. Though I don't believe him... Sort of.

'Cronic Fm

G Funk

Fever Del Rosa

Gwa

Nerve Fm

Cerritos Central

Origanal Flavour ( cj's fav)

Dark Grundge Radio

LSRS

Dangerous n Famous

Kool G Rap

Sports Phan Home of the Saints'