Old 04-28-2012   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Dear PS Vita Users

Is it worth it to get the $250 WiFi version? Comes with no games which sucks, but hey. Doubt the price will be dropping any time soon.
Zidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a great bit of kit, but Sony are still ironing out some things, my advice would be to wait and see E3 and see what they do with it there because the main complaint for now is a lack of support in the near future, people complaining of promised titles that haven't even been shown as being in existence, etc.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like most ways to purchase the thing you'll get screwed because of the memory card and price of games, so I got the first edition bundle for $280 when it was originally $350. It'll arrive in a week or so.
Old 05-04-2012   #4
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
It's an awesome system. Not a lot of really amazing games coming out until June though unfortunately, but the launch lineup games are still good. WipeOut, Motorstorm RC (free), Mutan Blobs, Blaze Blue, etc. Lots of PSP games as well which look really nice on the Vita's screen.

There will probably be a lot announced at E3.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012   #5
Zidane

Well, I got my Vita in. I'm EXTREMELY impressed with the hardware. Unfortunately, a lot of the third party games are complete and utter rubbish. Luckily there's a game that's free that's really fun. Looking forward to future games on this thing. In the mean time, this kicks the shit out of the iPhone in terms of texting/twitter/facebook/mobile on the go. Plus, games + PSN contacts.
Old 05-11-2012   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
For third party check out Rayman Origins. It's awesome and there's a demo. Virtua Tennis is also good but not sure if you're into games like that. Katamari is... Katamari.. But I love it lol. Mutant Blobs Attack is a really good 2D platformer as well.

Soul Sacrifice was just announced. made by the creator of Megaman. It will be badass.

Also I think you'll really like Gravity Rush when it comes out next month. I played the japanese demo and it's really awesome. Looking forward to LBP next month as well.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote